Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Release Sunday! {Heart Song Designs}

It's New Release Day at



I'm so excited that I can share these 3 NEW images with you today!!

Butterfly Duete


Jasper with Bone


Handcolored Anemone

------------
My first card today is using this sweet pair of butterflies, complementing one another in size and design! I decided to trace the lines and dots on my butterfly wings with a glue pen and sprinkle them with glitter.



When adhering my "glitterflies" to the card, I only placed glue on the center "body" of the butterly, to give a little "action" to their wings, lifting off the card, ever so slightly. :)



I really love these!

------------ About this project:

*DP: My Mind's Eye
*Die Cut: Cricut
*Chipboard: Fancy Pants


Next up is Jasper! Sweet Jasper, indeed, has a cheerful heart now that he has his bone! Can't you just see it on his face?! :)


------------ About this Project:
*DP: BoBunny
*Button: Chatterbox
*Felt border: Fancy Pants
*Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
*Scripture Stamp: Michaels


------------
Now, I saved my fav for last!!



I LOVE Leah's new handcolored Anemone image!!! Isn't it stunning? Wonderful colors and shading!!

For this card, I really wanted a full bouquet. How fun this was!!! The background of the image is already transparent, so I just layered several images, flipping a couple of them :) to obtain this full bouquet look before printing!

Before working with this image, I wasn't too sure I wanted to use the pre-colored images, but now my mind is just brimming with possibilities!!! The coloring is beautifully achieved for you; all you have to do is print and create!! It is STILL hand-crafted, ladies, isn't it? :)

I'm a TOTAL FAN!!! :)

------------About this Project:
*Sketch: Sweet Stop - SSS95
*DP: MME
*Pearls: Kaiser Craft
*Ribbon: my stash :)


Take a minute to hop on over to the Heart Song Designs Shop and take a look for yourself. There are many other well-crafted digis to choose from! :)

Also, don't forget to visit the Inspirations Blog to see what the rest of the Desin Team has been up to!!

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! These are ALL beautiful! I love the sparkly butterflies and the cute pup but I REALLY love what you did to create that full bouquet! Wow! Colored to perfection and I love the idea of layering them in like this! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete