Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Without Words {SSIC75}

WOW!! It's been such a busy week that I almost forgot to post this card for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge {75} that I made days ago!!!

The challenge was to create a project that showed love "without words"! That was an easy one for me! The cross!!! The ultimate show of love!!! Talk about showing love - there could be none greater!!

Here's my card:



I LOVE this cross image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!! Totally love it!!
I actually made this card with our Pastor and his wife in Virginia, on my heart. :) Not sure if I'll send it soon, or wait for Easter .... "HE HAS RISEN INDEED" comes to mind!! (a favorite quote of our Pastor at the Easter Celebrations!! :) *I love them!* ♥

Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

Come back in the morning for the NEW RELEASE stamps from Heart Song Designs!!!! 3 new amazing images will be unveiled!!! :D


2 comments:

  1. Hello Vanessa - this card says it all - there is nothing that says LOVE louder than the Cross of Christ - I love ot that uyou have used it for this weeks challenge! Love your colours and colouring, along with the gorgeous button! It is great having you play along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we love to see you and your fabulous creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card- Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete