Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy *LOVE* Day! {Sketchy Thursdays}

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I have a scrapbook page to post today! :) Though not in the traditional reds and pinks, it is certainly 3 of the most loved people in my life!! My 3 beautiful kids!!! ♥

I used an "old" (1/8/11) sketch from Sketchy Thursdays to complete the layout. I LOVE Sketchy Thursday's sketches!! :)

Here's my layout ...


They secretly did a "photo shoot" with my sister to give my hubby and I photos for Christmas! It was the best gift we could have received!! :) They framed several and gave me the rest so I could SCRAPBOOK THEM!!! YIPPEE!! *I have another layout with these pics to post later this week.

SO SWEET!!!


For the layout I used a bundle of DP, die cuts, labels, etc. from Cosmo Cricket! LOVE this rustic paper!!!! :) The swirls were perfect for the beachy pics! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment