Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love is in the Air!



Joining a BLOG HOP for the first time!!!! :)

Here is a card I made with the ADORABLE One of a Kind digi stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy (one of the sets I received as a prize in the Crazy4Cocoa challenge a couple of weeks ago!)! I LOVE THIS SET!!!!! :) It is just so *tweet*, don't you think :)



For this card I flipped today's Sweet Stop sketch. (I also used the sketch in another card that I will post tomorrow).



What is it about the Sweet Stop sketches that is so great? I don't know but I just LOVE working with them. Each week, I print them out!! Provides a WONDERFUL reference for future cards! I plan to make a sketch book sometime soon!! ;)

Thanks so much for poppin in!! :) Happy Hoppin'!

~Vanessa ♥

15 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, and such bright cheery colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Spring card! I like your take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Bloggers Challenge Love Theme, cute Ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you flipped the sketch to create this super sweet spring card! Those birds are so adorable and I think I can almost hear them tweeting outside my window! (and then I woke up!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no earthly idea of what "sketch" thingy is all about, but I do know what pretty is, and your card certainly is, so love the sentiment and the layaout, the bling, the ribbon, and the birds are just so cute.
    Luv It !
    ;0)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable design. Love those birdies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those birdies great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous artwork. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, that image is adorable! Fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so "tweet". Love your take on the sketch by flipping it. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you flipped the sketch...thank-you for joining us this week at Sweet Stop Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!! I love the colors and the beautifully colored little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY SWEET card. Great coloring too! Sorry for not commenting earlier, I tried and Mr Linky wasn't working! It kept saying it was loading....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card. Cute image and pretty ribbon. Glad you joined the Bloggers Challenge Hop.

    ReplyDelete