Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMAZING OF AMAZINGNESS!! {Heart Song Designs}



YES!! You read correctly!! There is, indeed, and "er" on the end of Design!!!

I've been invited by Leah Cornelius to be on the Design Team of her new digi stamp company, HEART SONG DESIGNS!!! I will be working with a team of 12 other TALENTED ladies to craft projects with Leah's beautiful images!!! :)

I could NOT be more thrilled!!

I will also have the privilege of posting new release stamps, which should be most Sunday.

You will be hearing more very soon!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to have this experience, mom! Very happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out creative world get ready to be impressed with excellence :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO happy to have you...the honor is mine:) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa,
    I am so thrilled for you. I SO get it ! I can't wait to see what is ahead because your creativity is amazing.
    Love,
    GG
    P.S. You have the most beautiful peeps !!!!

    ReplyDelete