Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wedding Cake card



Thought I'd share a photo of a wedding cake card that I make regularly for one of my dear aunts, who seems to go to LOTS of weddings! :)



The layers are made a an ivory ribbed shimmer cardstock, lined with string pearls. The cake is settled on a gold embossed swirly cake stand, and the top overflows with an abundance of embossed ivory shimmer flowers, with gold bead centers. The middle layer is uniquely crafted to announce the names of the new couple!

If you'd like to order this 5"x6.5" custom Wedding Cake card for or if you have any questions, feel free to email me at goldensentiments@gmail.com.

{ $5.50 - Price includes customization of names, inside sentiment of your choice and shipping in the US.}

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is truly beautiful!!! I love this cake! I hope they are selling well! THanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet encouraging comment!
    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete