Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch 100 {SSS100 & C4CC17}

I unexpectedly got some crafting time in today, so I will be posting several here this evening!

First off, I played along with the Sweet Stop's 100th SKETCH (with a *sweet* spin!!)  WooHoo!!  ;)  It was a really good one so I 'played' it twice!

Here's the first ....  "Sweet Friend" cupcake ♥



Yep, an image that I LOVE from Heart Song Designs, one of the cupcakes!  Colored with Copic markers and embellished with Stickles (to me the icing just screams for stickles!!) :)

And the second card ...  which will also double for this week's Crazy4Cocoa Challenge {polka dots} ...



This one was fun, too!  I just grabbed several polka dot papers and such, and made a few of my own, too!!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!!  ♥

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake looks yummy, and I love the fresh, spring colors of your adorable Cocoa card! The polka dot flowers look great! Thanks for playing along with the Crazy4Cocoa challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete