Friday, March 25, 2011

Friends are Sunshine! {WT315 & F4A57}

Here's a card I made to submit for the WayToUseIt challenge on SCS {use your colored inks} and the Free4All challenge {Hello, Sunshine!}


This is another one of this week's new release digi stamps from Heart Song Designs.  Gotta love it!!!!  :)  What a selection we have!  Wonderful images for every occassion!!! :)

I cut this adorable card with the rectangular opening from the Cricut cartridge "A Child's Year".  It provides the perfect little window for the sun to peak through!  I have had the chance to use this cartridge much lately, and it's been so fun!  It's such a great cartridge with so many features and wonderful cuts!!

I love this technique for creating clouds.  I saw it on someone's blog post, and I am so sorry that I cannot remember who, because I would GLADLY give them the credit!  Sorry!  *If you end up stopping by, please comment so we can thank you!!  :)

This technique it is very simply done using torn paper, and inking with a dauber (or spouncer, which I personally love) along the torn edge.  For the next layer, move the torn paper so that the dips and curves do not match.  *Also remember to leave a little white space showing between to allow the contrast of the colors to show even more.

Thanks for stopping in!  ♥  Hope you have a great weekend!  I'll be back on Sunday with more Sketches with Heart SKETCH FUN with Heart Songs Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment