Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home for the Holidays! {Jingle Belles}

Time for another Christmas card!! :)
Jingle Belles is a great Christmas card challenge blog hosts challenges each week to tackle Christmas cards one week at a time!!  And in poking around there, I found a few other Christmas challenge blogs!

This week's Jingle Belles challenge is "Home for the Holidays".  

"Home" with my mom, dad and sisters is Florida!  So, I decided to create my card with my Seashell Collage embossing folder.  I also inked the embossing with bronze ink, powdered it and embossed it again.

I'm also linking this to Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge, which also challenged to emboss!!  Woo-hoo!
...
Bah, Humbug! Challenge Blog is also ... EMBOSSING!
...
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club's challenge is to be inspired by a song - "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays" ... has gotta be it!!!  Our Florida home is a wonderful place to be for the holidays!!
...
and
Christmas Stampin All Year Long 's challenge is to BLING!

USING this week's SCS sketch!  SC323!

So, there you have it!!!  My Seaside HOME for the Holidays ... with embossing and BLING! :)

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 10 - hope to see you again next week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a♥FABULOUSLY♥ creative holiday card! i love all the thought you've put into the details, and how you've so cleverly combined traditional holiday colors and patterns on this brilliantly unique & personal card! VERY well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - I love the non traditional colors and theme. Thanks for playing along with our bling challenge at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to use the shell - looks great. great take on the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card you made for our challenges.Thanks for playing with us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete