Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch {Special Delivery}

Here's the Sweet Stop sketch for this week.



And here's my card ...

I love this sweet birdie!


This week Sweet & Sassy Stamps sent out an email announcing that one of their designers is venturing out from their company to start a digi stamp company of her own. By doing so, she and her husbad are hoping to make provisions to adopt their 2nd baby boy from Ethiopia. Sweet & Sassy Stamps is discounting all of her designs and giving 100% of the proceeds to their cause. You can read more about it here. It's wonderful to see this company in support of her and her family in such a sweet way!
I was delighted to find that I already have one of her designs, and I hope to purchase more!
You can see all of her designs here on her blog.
So, I guess this card is in honor of Leah and her baby boy, who I pray will be "specially delivered" to her family soon!

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and so thoughtful to think of Leah. I love the charm and the cute ribbon.

    ReplyDelete