Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Fun in Feb 94! {Sketchy Thursdays}

Here's the sketch for last week on the cool Sketchy Thursdays blog...



And here's my page .... :)



This was "snow" much fun!! I have (obviously!) had these pictures for quite a while, and my goal as of late is to USE the photos I already have neatly organized in a box (and those not-so-organized), as well as the pretty papers and supplies that I already have! I have so much that I MUST have LOTS of good stuff to create!!! :)

My youngest at the time, Kelsey, was only a year and a half, and was NOT very happy with the snow, as evidenced by her hilarious expression here!



Their sweet daddy and their great Uncle Paul were oh, too happy to chase them around (and if I remember correctly, tease them a little, too)!



What a fun day in the snow with all the cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment