Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patter Cross Scripture Challenge #2:Temptation (finally!)

FINALLY!! I'm "catching up" on the Scripture Challenge! :) It's been a very productive couple of days here .... Why does inspiration seem to come in spurts sometimes? I like it! :)

Here is my layout for the word challenge from January 17 . . . Temptation.



The scripture that was on my heart for this layout does not actually contain the word "temptation", but rather has been a KEY verse for me when battling temptations in my own life. I seem to feel tempted more toward fear, anxiety, worry, doubt, etc. When anxiety is great within me, I recount the work of Christ on my behalf, that which makes me strong. "Your love, O Lord, supported me!"
"In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song!"

Blessings to you today!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I really like the colors!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete