Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sketches With Heart {New Sketch Challenge!}

It's Sunday, and time for another sketch challenge with Heart Song Designs!



Here's this weeks' sketch ...



and here's my card ...



This sketch is fun, with lots of layers! 

For my card, I used the NEW April Showers.  I used this dp from SEI that I used for my Blog Hop card on Friday.  I just purchased it recently from my LSS, and I just love the light blue and yellow with pops of red.  :)  Fun and different from the typical spring colors.

Please play along, create something fun and share it with us all at Heart Song Designs by linking your project here.   We would LOVE to see what you create!!!
You don't have to use a Heart Song image, but we'd love it if you would!  Check out the shop and pick up one of Leah's GREAT digis!!

Come on!  Join the fun! :)

Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment