Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ticket for a Birthday in the Clouds {MOJO180 + TLC314}

WHAT FUN!!! :)

This week's MoJo Monday challenge sketch is to create a round or square card. I've seen round cards for a while now, but have never attempted to create one!

BOY!! I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me!!!! :) I'm so excited!

Here's my round card - using the ADORABLE Hot Air Balloon digi stamp from Heart Song Designs ...



SO easy!!! ... really! Here's the link to Julee's post (of Verve Stamps and MoJo Mondays challenge blog). Try it!! I used the Cricut to cut the shapes I needed. *Including the precious little extra cloud that I HAD to add! ;)

I'm submitting this card for the SCS technique *create your own ticket* challenge {TLC314} and the Mojo sketch {MOJO180}.

*I think I'm totally into shaped cards right now!.... I'm just feelin' it!!! :) We'll see!

Hope you have a HAPPY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment