Saturday, February 19, 2011

SWEET ~ Kaitlin & Karli {Lasting Memories}

Today I'm posting a layout for a 'new' (new to me!) challenge blog that I found.
Lasting Memories Layout Challenges posts wonderful new challenges each week to get you going on scrapping! :) It's great!
Last Sunday's challenge #25 was to create a layout using Red, White and/or Pink.

Here's my page ...

My beautiful nieces are the lovely focus!! This is actually the picture that their wonderful mom sent with the family's Christmas card, and Kaitlin was wearing that pretty red top, which made it the perfect candidate for a red, pink and white layout!!

I was even able to sneak in a Heart Song Designs cupcake digi!! PERFECT with the cupcake ribbon! .... SWEET!



I love these girls!! They are just as precious as they are beautiful!!! ♥




5 comments:

  1. Vanessa, this layout is beautiful. And so are your neices. I love all the little details you included on your page. And that digi is great. I'm glad you found us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the hearts and the cupcake! I love all the fibers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is awesome! Love your digi also! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful, love the layout. Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sucha pretty layout, love all the layers and textures! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete