Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Release Sunday! {Heart Song Designs}

Oh, I am so excited for the privilege to present to you today two more images for Heart Song Designs!


The absolutely adorable Theadore and Tulip

& the beautiful Butterfly & Thisle

These new images from Heart Song Designs were so fun to play with!! Here's what I did ...



I LOVE THEADORE!!! For the Theodore & Tulip digi, I decided to color him in this pretty bright blue shade to go with the cute egg shaped card (purchased from JoAnn's last year). His ears and feet are so cute in pink, and I just LOVED coloring the tulip!! *MAYBE we can expect to see even more tuplips in the Heart Song Designs shop soon!! ;) Wouldn't that be great!

This next card was a fun creative experiment for me.

The thisle digi is so pretty with the butterfly, and I found that I really wanted even more butterflies for this one. I created a "border" on the right side of the paper of butterflies from the Butterfly Duet digi (also from Heart Song Designs). Printed the card, folded in half to have an A2 sized card, then folded the front again to reveal the butterfly border.

Hop on over to the shop to see all the good things you can find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment