Monday, February 21, 2011

Create Your Own Background = Cuttlebug!! {SCS-CAS107}

I couldn't resist!!! Today's Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to create your own background. And since I just got a Cuttlebug this weekend ...... OF COURSE, my background would be embossed!!!

First up, I created a card with Leah's new release digi stamp from yesterday ...

Butterfly Fancy ~

Her pre-colored image is perfect for making a beautifully colored quick card. ;) Check it out, along with all her other beautifully crafted images on Heart Song Designs!

Next, I couldn't wait to use my ClockWorks embossing folder to create this one!!


I pulled out some Graphic 45 dp and die cut *with a clock* :) and used the verse ... Thankful Everytime is the name of this card! FUN! I lightly inked the embossed imprints for accent.

Thanks for peaking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment