Wednesday, February 2, 2011

AMAZINGNESS!!

Ok, I stole my daughter's word, but this TRULY IS amazingness!!! :D

When looking at a Custom Crops email, (who by the way has really great prices on Cricut cartidges and lots of other crafty things) I noticed at the VERY bottom a notice that states:

"Looking for an image? Can't remember what Cricut cartridge it's on?
Don't flip through all of your handbooks! Use CricutSearch.com instead.
Click here to try it! You'll be glad you did!
CricutSearch.com "


JUST YESTERDAY I was thinking (yet again) that Cricut.com should have some sort of handy-dandy search engine to FIND particular images with one little word!!! And YES, they nailed me! I am the one that will flip through all my handbooks to look for that ONE image that I KNOW I've seen somewhere!! Also, on the "What this cartridge can cut" links, they just don't show many of the images that are actually contained! Of course when buying a new one, I'm always very pleasantly surprised to find images that I didn't know it contained! But at CricutSearch.com I'll be able to look with the click of a button to find which new cartridge I might be able to buy next to fill my lacking images.



Amazing work, CricutSearch.com!!!! LOVE IT!!

Check it out!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing our website with all of your readers. My family worked VERY hard to create this site.

    I was just like you . . . spending way too much time flipping through handbooks to find an image I KNEW I had seen before, and thank goodness my programmer husband knew how to create a website that could help me, and other Cricut owners, with this challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Shawn
    The Mom of the family that created CricutSearch.com

    ReplyDelete