Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Time Cocoa {Crazy4Cocoa}



This week's Crazy4Cocoa Challenge is to use buttons. This is the latest addition to my Cocoa collection, (making it a whoppin' 3!) and I was eager to create with him! I've had the striped ribbon for a while, and though primaries are not my fav to work with, this card called for it. *It actually went home with my sister tonight who needed a card for a little neighbor friend!* :)

I thought I'd try a little something with the top of his hat, so I punched a small hole and inserted a few cut pieces of thin red satin ribbon. It turned out pretty cute :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute, love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Crazy4Cocoa Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added a tassel to Cocoa's hat! So cute! We welcome your creations to the Crazy4Cocoa challenges!

    ReplyDelete