Friday, March 12, 2010

Challenge: Page Maps card sketch

Another challenge!! :) I'm having such fun with these!



One of my favorite things .. PAGE MAPS .. put out this challenge, and I was totally inspired by the cute birdy on the sketch (seems to be lots of little birdies on sketches right now :) I had some of this paper line from Bella Blvd called "Honey, I'm Home" ... sporting adorable houses, keys, and fun coordinating stripes, flowers, etc. It's soo fun! So there was a sweet little solitary owl on one of the papers that was just calling to be on this card sketch, with a cute little "owl" (I will) phrase.
*After a sweet, spontaneous conversation with a cashier at Walmart just the other day, when she asked me to please pray for her ... to which I said I certainly would .... "I will be praying for you" was certainly on my mind! (Lord, be with Jesse!)

Here's my entry...



Thanks for stoppin' by! Hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment: