Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family: Precious

Hello, all!
Page Maps is doing another contest, so here's my entry!



I was so excited to FINALLY use this family photo! It was the Easter of 1996, taken on our annual trip to my grandparents' house in Baker, Louisiana. Our kids were so young ... and SO WERE WE!! WOW! :) How did we do it? ...

"So young! 3 precious babies ... Our family ... God's Amazing Grace!"

That's how we did it ... and that's still how we do it - parenting 3teenagers in 2010 ... GOD'S GRACE!! :) Thank you, Lord!

**For this 12x12 paper layout, I used:

Cosmo Cricket: Honey Pie - cardstock and die cuts
Wild Asparagus - flowers and die cut
Heidi Grace - rub-ons
--and a little bit of yellow eyelet lace from my daughter's old babydoll's dress. ;)

Thanks, Page Maps, for the "umph" to get this photo scrapped! :)

Hey, try a Page Map yourself, and show us what you've done!

Blessings,
~Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment